Regional Business Consultant in East PA, South NJ, MD, DE, DC
The groundbreaking HydroEye Clinical Trial is one of the only randomized controlled trials to show significant dry eye support with a nutritional product. Researchers John D. Sheppard, MD, MMSc and Stephen C. Pflugfelder, MD discuss key findings.
- Shown to significantly improve dry eye symptoms, keep inflammation at bay and maintain corneal smoothness in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center trial, (Cornea, Oct 2013)
- HydroEye Clinical Fact Sheet
More About HydroEye:
- Patented oral formula provides continuous relief from the inside out.
- Contains meaningful level of unique omega (GLA) – clinically backed in 7 randomized controlled dry eye clinical trials; GLA is not found in the diet or flax/fish oils. HydroEye also provides other omega fatty acids and nutrient cofactors.
- In addition to GLA, HydroEye’s balanced formula also includes other omega fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that work together to support all 3 layers of the tear film
- Effective for almost any dry eye (i.e. contact lens, post-refractive, post-menopausal, allergy-related, Sjögren’s, other types)
- Offers uninterrupted dry eye relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- HydroEye is guaranteed – if your patient doesn’t experience relief within 60 days (the recommended trial period), we’ll refund their money (or replace the product to the practice that stocks it).
Office staff members (including immediate family members) using the SBH family of products are offered special staff pricing (below wholesale). This a great perk for staff and their families.
Request More Information